FLAGON® CSL 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 and 2.0 mm
FLAGON® CSL geomembrane is a synthetic membrane made by co-extrusion from plasticised PVC.
FLAGON® CSL has different physicalchemical properties on each side: - the upper surface is treated against UV rays - the underside is highly resistant to puncture and perforation by roots. Any tears in the upper layer of the membrane can be seen immediately due to the difference in colour between the two sides. CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- high resistance to weathering and UV rays,
- insensitive to freeze-thaw cycles,
- excellent weldability,
- high mechanical resistance,
- high puncture resistance,
- resistance to perforation by roots.
FLAGON® CSL is a thermoplastic membrane made of PVC-P, specifically designed for waterproofing basins, tanks, canals and similar structures. This geomembrane can contain salt or fresh water and low-concentration liquid chemicals. The sheets are welded together by applying hot air using a manual or automatic welder with a minimum of a 30mm overlap. They can be double-welded with a central canal using a wedge welder. FLAGON® CSL is compatible with all the accessories and membranes in the FLAGON® PVC range.
- Thicknesses: 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm
- Roll length / width:
- 20ml (other lengths available on request) / 2.10ml
- Colours available: light grey (top surface) / dark grey (underside) / basalt grey (top surface) / dark grey (underside)
FLAGON® CSL membranes are produced by the FLAG Spa factory (SOPREMA GROUP) in Chignolo d'Isola (Italy) and are CE marked no. 1085-CPD-007 in accordance with EN 13361:2007 and EN 13362:2006.