ANTIROCK® ASP 40
ANTIROCK® ASP 40 (4.1 mm) is a bituminous membrane under mastic asphalt used for railway work.
ANTIROCK® ASP 40 membrane is a torchable waterproofing membrane made from polymer modified bitumen (SBS elastomer). The bitumen coats a non-woven polyester reinforcement mesh (250 g/m²). The underside is covered by a thermo-fusible plastic film and the top surface is protected by a non-woven synthetic fibre fabric. The non-woven top layer is white and protects against UV rays during the construction phases. It therefore does not require any form of temporary protection. CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- dimensional stability at high temperature when pouring the mastic asphalt,
- flexible when cold and hot,
- high puncture resistance,
- high mechanical resistance,
- good weldability,
- possibility of automated installation, with standard rolls (MINI MACADEN) or long rolls (MACADEN®).
ANTIROCK® ASP 40 can be used on road bridges and rail bridges under a layer of gravel asphalt recovered by mastic asphalt or ballast. The membrane is welded and smoothed onto a substrate prepared with primer: ELASTOCOL® 500 TP or AQUADERE TP (solvent-free primer). The asphalt is poured directly onto the membrane. The welding is performed: either manually with a flame, or automatically using hot air (MACADEN® system). The membrane is pre-heated before being applied and then the primed substrate and the bituminous sheet are heated alternately. A 90mm selvedge ensures easy overlapping.
- Dimensions: 10ml x 1m / Jumbo rolls 190ml x 1m
- Number of rolls per pallet: 25 rolls / 1 Jumbo roll
- Storage upright on pallet.
ANTIROCK® ASP 40 has obtained the following certifications:
- France: SNCF approvals (with ELASTOCOL® 500 TP primer).