SOPRAMUR LATEX is a multi-purpose bitumen emulsion-based coating with resin and fibres to be used directly on concrete, bricks or masonry.
SOPRAMUR LATEX is ideal for protection of concrete
structures, underground walls, foundations, protection of metal parts,
bonding of insulating materials or production of vapor barrier in cold
rooms. Its binder (bitumen-resin-fibres) increases adherence and resistance
to cracking and enables thick layers to be applied (6 to 8 mm).
SOPRAMUR LATEX is used as a coating without primer for low water pressure underground foundations for uninhabited premises.
- bituminous coating layer for underground foundations (recommended on roughness surfaces),
- protection for concrete against low aggressions (acid and base).
NOTE: SOPRAMUR LATEX cannot be used for tanking works.
- Surfaces will be cleaned beforehand. Dry or absorbent surfaces should be moistened before application.
- Apply SOPRAMUR LATEX with a trowel on concrete surfaces. Each layer shall be dry before application of the following one in 2 or 3 cross layers. Maximum thickness will be 4 mm.
- PROTECDRAIN can be use on SOPRAMUR LATEX to protect and to increase drainage for foundation walls.
- For further details refer to specific technical information.
- Tool cleaning: petroleum solvents (i.e. White Spirit, Xylene).
- Cans: 10 kg or 30 kg
- Drums: 225 kg
- Approximate consumption: 0,7 to 3 kg/m² (depends on porous surfaces).
- Storage: 2 years in original can, in a cool, well-ventilated area, temperature must be kept between +5°C and +20°C.