It is an ultra-high performance, flexible, seamless, polyester reinforced cold liquid-applied roofing and waterproofing membrane system.
All Alsan® 770 Systems feature dramatically fast cure times that can accomodate tight construction schedules and provide durable applications that may be warranted for up to 20 years (contact Soprema for details). Systems include roofing, waterproofing, balconies, terraces, parking decks / ramp applications and many more.
Features and benefits for specifiers and clients
- Range of finishes for grip and aesthetics : A range of different finishes can be achieved using textured coatings, quartz aggregate, chips or a surfacing aggregate. Textured coatings provide long-term good grip both on parking areas and access stairs. The application of a self-levelling PMMA-based mortar increases the amount of mechanical stress that the system is able to withstand.
- Ultimate design flexibility : Apart from the standard range of colours, almost any RAL colour can be provided with no minimum purchase, subject to the minimum 10kg package size. Also, special formulations (eg, with modified viscosity) can be supplied for specific projects, if required. The finishing coats are UV resistant.
- Range of guarantees: our systems are guaranteed up to 20 years, depending on the number of resin layers used, and are covered by our insurance-backed Sopracover Warranty Scheme.
- Reinforced systems substrate cracks bridged: The PMMA resin technology, in conjunction with a polyester embedded reinforcement fleece, gives the Alsan systems the flexibility to ensures that any cracks in the substrate that might appear in the future will be safely bridged.
- Resistant to chemicals ideal for car park surfacing : The Alsan® 770 waterproofing system has outstanding hydrolysis and chemical resistance, making it an ideal surface for car parks, vehicular routes and other locations where there are vehicle emissions or harsh chemicals in the environment.
- For the installer :
- Low temperature application.
- Short delays.
- A special formulation of the Alsan® 770 waterproofing resin can be applied in temperatures as low as -5°C.
- Low odour formulation : No unpleasant smells : Special low-odour versions are available.
- Rapid curing, fast implementation.
- Cold-applied : benefits for health and safety. Alsan® products contain no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Monolithic construction.
- Liquid application ideal for all types of details.
- For refurbishment :Re-roofing on existing waterproofing a cost-effective solution.