FLEXOCOL V is an adhesive produced on elastomeric base in a solvent based solution, single-component, liquid with low viscosity, resistant to water, specially formulated to bond PVC-P waterproofing membranes.
- The adhesive can be spread and levelled using a toothed brush or another similar tool, considering about 300-500 g/m2 on the whole surface of the two layers to be glued.
- After verifying the status of stickiness, couple the two layers exerting on them a pressure by metal or rubber roll.
- The setting of the adhesive is immediate while maximum adhesion level is obtained within few days.
- Do not use for gluing on polystyrene.
- Do not apply on humid support. If the enviroment temperature is under 10 °C, favour the evaporation of the solvent using a hot-air gun.
- The tools can be cleaned with acetone or methylethylketene.
- Can of 3 liters
- Stocking period of 6 months in original tank, sealed and at room temperature.
UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Company System) and UNI EN ISO 14001 (environmental system) certified quality system.