EFIGREEN® ITE is a rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) thermal insulation panel with embossed aluminium facing on its two faces used for buildings.
Advantages of the product:
- insulation without thermal bridge,
- protects load-bearing walls from temperature variations,
- light and easy to install,
- protects the habitable surface,
- thinner solution for LCB or renovation projects.
EFIGREEN® ITE, intended for thermal insulation of exterior walls (masonry, concrete or wood), are installed in compliance with:
- CSTB specifications n° 3194 “Metallic frame and thermal insulation for cladding subject to a Technical Approval or a finding of traditionality” : The metallic frame is attached to the bearing element by using anchoring clamps.
- CSTB specifications n° 3316-v2 “Timber frame and thermal insulation for cladding subject to an Technical Approval or a finding of traditionality” : The timber frame is attached to the bearing element by using anchoring clamps or directly on it.
- SOPREMA Technical guideline "EFIGREEN® ITE – Thermal insulation for vertical walls” : the timber frame for the cladding is install®ed on the insulation panels and attached to the bearing element through the panel.
- Size: 1200 mm x 1000 mm or 2500 mm x 1200 mm
- Panels are packed on a wrapped pallet
- Each panel is marked with a code ensuring the traceability of the production
- Each package is CE labelled
EFIGREEN® ITE is a rigid insulation panel for buildings and complies with EN 13165: Factory made rigid polyurethane foam (PU) products.
EFIGREEN® ITE holds the ACERMI certificate.