EFIGREEN® A is a rigid polyurethane (PUR) thermal insulation panel with a micro-perforated mineral facing on its two faces used for buildings.
Advantages of the product:
- excellent dimensional stability,
- mechanical resistance,
- excellent sealing power (high-energy savings),
- thermal resistance equal, its thickness and its weight are the weakest on the market.
EFIGREEN A are laid as non-bearing thermal insulation panels, as base for waterproofing systems, in compliance with its Technical Approval (DTA) n° 5/10-2101*V1.
- Dimensions: 600 mm x 600 mm
- Panels are packed on non-stackable wrapped pallet
- Each package is CE labelled
EFIGREEN A is a rigid insulation panel for buildings and complies with EN 13165: Factory made rigid polyurethane foam (PU) products.
- Technical Approval (DTA) n° 5/10-2101*V1
- ACERMI certificate