FLAGON® TPO PZ/SL 3.0 mm
FLAGON® TPO PZ/SL geomembrane is a non-reinforced synthetic multi-ply membrane made by co-extrusion from TPO.
FLAGON® TPO PZ/SL is highly resistant to attack by
micro-organisms and perforation by roots. It is a different colour on each
- the upper surface (green) forms the "signal layer" with a thickness less than 0.2 mm,
- the underside (black) is highly resistant to puncture and perforation by roots.
- excellent weldability,
- includes a signal layer,
- unaffected by hot-cold cycles,
- high resistance to attack by micro-organisms and perforation by roots,
- can be used in the Flag Vacuum system,
- meets the recommendations of ZTV tunnel.
CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
FLAGON® TPO PZ/SL is two-coloured TPO membrane used
as a protective layer in civil engineering and building structures, such
- Tunnels and dug and bored galleries
- Cut and cover tunnels
- Coverings of buried structures
- Underground car parks
- Sealed encasings of civil engineering structures and buildings
- Thickness: 3.0mm
- Roll length / width: 20ml (other lengths available on request) / 2.10ml
- Germany: FLAGON® TPO PZ/SL protection membrane, combined with FLAGON PM/SL waterproof membrane, meets the recommendations of ZTV tunnel.