FLAGON® BT France 2.0 mm
FLAGON® BT 2.00 mm geomembrane is a non-reinforced synthetic single-ply membrane made by co-extrusion from translucent PVC-P.
FLAGON® BT 2.00mm geomembrane can be used as part
of a single-layer waterproofing system, compartmentalised or not, or a
Flag Vacuum system. The strips are usually welded together by applying
hot air using a manual or automatic welder with a minimum a 30mm overlap.
They can be double-welded with a central canal using a wedge welder. FLAGON®
BT 2.00mm is compatible with all the accessories and membranes in the
FLAGON® PVC-P range.
FLAGON® BT 2.00mm is a translucent synthetic membrane used as a waterproofing layer in civil engineering and building structures such as:
- Tunnels and dug and bored galleries
- Cut and cover tunnels
- Coverings of buried structures
- Underground car parks
- Sealed encasings of civil engineering structures and buildings
- excellent weldability,
- high resistance to attack by micro-organisms and perforation by roots,
- unaffected by hot-cold cycles,
- can be used in the Flag Vacuum system.
- Thickness: 2.0mm
- Roll length / width: 20ml (other lengths available on request) / 2.10ml
FLAGON® BT 2.0mm has obtained the following certifications:
- France: CETU technical approval no. 10-001 "FLAGON BT 2.0mm for underground works" / ASQUAL: Quality certificate no. 2103 CQ 10
FLAGON® BT 2.00mm geomembranes are produced by the FLAG Spa factory (SOPREMA group) in Chignolo d'Isola (Italy) and are CE marked in accordance with EN13491, certificate no. 1085-CPD-0012.
FLAGON® BT 2.00 mm is highly resistant to attack by
micro-organisms and perforation by roots. The translucency of this membrane
allows easy visual inspection of weld quality. CIVILROCK attaches
the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate
a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
FLAGON® BT 2.0mm geomembrane, combined with FLAGON PZ 1.9mm protective membrane, meets the recommendations of CCTG Book 67, section III, DTU 14.1 and has obtained CETU technical approval.