FLAGON® AT 1.2, 1.5 and 2.0 mm
FLAGON® AT geomembrane is a PVC-P membrane for drinking water tanks.
FLAGON® AT is a synthetic multi-ply membrane made
by co-extrusion from plasticised PVC, white in colour (grey available on
request). All components of FLAGON® AT comply with the list of substances
than may come into contact with drinking water according to the majority
of European certifications. CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance
to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance
system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- compatible with drinking water,
- resistant to aqueous solutions of sodium hypochlorite,
- high resistance to weathering and UV rays,
- insensitive to freeze-thaw cycles,
- high mechanical resistance,
- high puncture resistance.
FLAGON® AT is a thermoplastic membrane made of PVC-P specifically designed to waterproof tanks and containers used for drinking water. This geomembrane lining can also contain salt water and low concentration liquid chemicals. FLAGON® AT geomembrane is resistant to aqueous solutions of sodium hypochlorite (bleach), which allows easy tank maintenance. Dark grey FLAGON® AT can be used for basins containing fish, the colour and the reflectivity level can avoid the decolouration of fish. The sheets are welded together by applying hot air using a manual or automatic welder with at least a 30mm overlap. They can be double-welded with a central canal using a wedge welder. FLAGON® AT is compatible with all the accessories and membranes in the FLAGON® PVC range.
- Thicknesses 1.2mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm
- Roll length / width 20ml (other lengths available on request) / 2.10ml
- Available colours: white or dark grey on request
FLAGON® AT has obtained the following certifications:
- France: mentioned in CCT (Technical specifications): Basins, Tanks, Canals, Water towers and similar structures, by NORISKO CONSTRUCTION - ACS (Sanitary conformity certificate) issued by the CRECEPS
- Italy: ACS (Sanitary conformity certificate) in accordance with USSL 75/III
- Spain: ACS (Sanitary conformity certificate) in accordance with LGAI
FLAGON® AT membranes are produced by the FLAG Spa factory (SOPREMA group) in Chignolo d'Isola (Italy) and are CE marked no.1085-CPD-007 in accordance with EN 13361:2007 and EN 13362:2006.