LIQUID APPLIED WATERPROOFING
The SOPREMA GROUP offers a complete line of diversified liquid waterproofing solutions to meet any need. From advanced, third generation PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate), rapid curing technology featuring 20 year guarantees to economical, easy to use flashing and finishing options.
When planning a liquid applied waterproofing project with SOPREMA, you are receiving a world of support. The Alsan® range of cold-applied liquid resin systems offers cost effective, loadbearing, high-performance seamless, waterproofing – ideal for roofs, general waterproofing, parking decks, balconies, patios, terraces, pedestrian areas, wet rooms and repairing existing roofs.
The Alsan® range uses PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) or PU (polyurethane) resin technology. The dramatically fast cure time ensures that the installation can accommodate tight construction schedules.
The waterproofing systems is extremely flexible and adheres fully to the substrate, creating a homogeneous waterproofing layer, perfectly fitted to the contours of the roof. This means that applications can be warranted for up to 20 years (for details, please contact your local SOPREMA Technical Services).
Alsan® systems are typically used to waterproof:
- New build roofs, including warm roofs, protected/inverted roofs, and roofs with top loading, such as paviors, ballast or timber decking
- Existing worn-out roof coverings, eg, asphalt or single ply
- Green roofs (eg, beneath the Sopranature® systems)
- Flashings and upstands of SBS modified bitumen roof coverings (eg, Sopralene®) and single ply systems (eg, Flagon®)
- Balconies and terraces
- Parking decks and ramps
- Surfaces exposed to a wide range of harsh chemicals
- Internal flooring and wet rooms.
The Aquadere® primer and Alsan® 410 liquid solution, are both characterized by the absence of solvent. They are part of environmentally friendly products offered by SOPREMA GROUP for several years now.
DISCOVER ALSAN® NEW WEBSITE!
- A new range of liquid waterproofing system: Alsan® 770
- Downloads: technical and commercial documentations directly available online
- Preview Generator
SOPREMA developed for its customers a direct simulation module for viewing all the visual, decorative and technical possibilities offered with the Alsan® range of products. Internet users may send their own pictures, that will be processed within 24 hours, and view their future projects.
- Selection guide
SOPREMA developed for its customers a selection guide in order to help user choosing the system and related products that best meet their needs.